This beer has a deep yellow color, a very subtle hazy appearance and a white, fine, persistent head. Its delicate scents are a perfect example of balance between the fruity, herbaceous and malty components, and give it a light aroma that invites you to drink.
A sip of Nazionale reveals a little masterpiece of connections between individual tastes. Its notes of chamomile and citrus fruits, balanced out by the gentle bitterness of Italian hops - grown and harvested on Baladin’s own hop fields - make it simply complex. A clean beer that is easy to drink and will satisfy those who want to drink well, with no compromise.
100% ITALIAN CRAFT BEER
Baladin is committed to supporting Italian agricultural products. Nazionale is made with:
- Water from the Maritime Alps
- Barley malt from our fields in Basilicata and Apulia - Italy
- Hops from our fields in Piozzo and Busca (Piedmont) – Italy
- Spices from central and southern Italy
- Yeast grown at the brewery in Piozzo (Piedmont) - Italy